Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello, hello and best wishes for 2011.  As we return from our holiday mealshare hiatus, I have a meal to share with you from last month!


Date: 12/16/2010
Cook:  Jen G.
Menu:  Beans and rice, sweet potato biscuits and pomegranate- enhanced salad


Simple and hearty, the beans and rice recipe was from La Dolce Vegan and the sweet potato biscuit recipe from Appetite for Reduction.

  
One BIG pot of beans and rice!

Sweet little sweet potato biscuits getting their butts baked off.


Perhaps the oddest salad picture ever taken in the history of taking pictures of salad!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... I like the sound of the sweet potato biscuits. I think I need to get that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good one...am thinking of bringing something from it to the potluck on Sunday! (let me know if you would like to borrow it before committing to add to your prodigious cookbook collection!)

    ReplyDelete