Esther emailed me ahead of time to check in and to ask if we had any particular likes or dislikes. I told her we like a lot of healthy foods but we LOVE chocolate. Man, did she hit the nail on the head with the box that she sent to us!!
1. She sent us brownies from one of our family's favorite bakeries of all time, Sticky Fingers. YES!
2. We also got a fabulous chocolate bar - Sea Salt and Nibs from Madecasse. I highly recommend!
3. She made us chocolate dipped macaroons, which were heaven in a bite. I love chocolate and coconut together.
4. In the healthier category, she sent us Pizza Flavored Flax Snax which are delicious. I've had them before and they are a great healthy, on-the-go snack. She also sent Kaia Food's Garlic and Sea Salt Sprouted Sunflower Seeds. We've enjoyed snacking on these and I also made a yummy kale pesto using them as a base as well.
5. Esther also sent us a very cool card which she made herself! It reflects many of her great attributes: sunny and inspirational.
|Are you swooning? I was.|
Thank you so much, Esther, for the wonderful package, and thank you to Cat for coordinating this fun swap. It is a great, fun project. Check out some other swaps that went on this month. We're looking forward to next month!
Interested in swappin'? Then hop on over here and sign up!